If you are on the M7 cycleway tomorrow around lunch and see a guy riding a bike with orange tyres and bar tape, give me a wave or say G’day. I don’t often get to Sydney.
Random Bicycle QuoteWhen the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking.- Arthur Conan Doyle
- Tour de France. Resources worth a look. | Non Pro Cycling on The norbs Guide to Watching a Grand Tour in Australia.
- norbs on Friday Video
- Luke Cossins on Friday Video
- David Mackie on A Good Man Lost A Battle Tonight
- mfergok on A Good Man Lost A Battle Tonight
- Click here to sign up to Bluehost.com Thanks for supporting Non Pro Cycling.